Become a Member of NZ's Roofing Association
Get your company's application underway to gain trusted roofing status with RANZ
Reasons for joining RANZ vary for each member roofing team, some of the top four being:
- Customer Assurance - use of RANZ logo and display on RANZ website search, proving you work to the Association's required standards and supported in continuous improvement to these across roofing and business.
- Updates and Resources - regular email updates and industry guidance, a quarterly magazine 'RoofLink', webinars, website resource library access, annual conference for members and more.
- Advocacy - consistent relationship building and lobbying Government and Industry for positive roofing developments, with a direct line as a member to RANZ to take on this work on members' behalf.
- Dispute Resolution Support - RANZ has a service for members and their customers to assist in resolving disputes should they arise.
And more - read more about the benefits of joining RANZ for you and your team here.
Find out more about membership and the application process:
How to Join
Contact us for a full membership information enquiry pack and application form.
Or fill in the section below, email us your details or phone RANZ on (+64) 09-415-0278.
Eligibility terms and conditions:
- Eligibility for acceptance to membership is in accordance with the requirements of the Association’s membership criteria and rules.
- An assessment process applies to determine that present and past workmanship and business conduct standards comply.
- Applicants must demonstrate knowledge of and be conducting their business in compliance with government legislation and industry codes of practice.
- Compliance with the Health & Safety in Employment Act & Regulations is mandatory in accordance with RANZ’s proactive stance on safety in the workplace and to ensure a safer industry.
- Applicants must demonstrate intent and commitment to actively support Roofing Industry Training and NZQA roofing industry qualifications for roofing installers to ensure a better qualified and skilled industry. Note: Qualifications may not necessarily apply to some periphery roofing services.
Complete the form below to get started on your application.