North Auckland Roofing Leading Hand
- Stable and growing company.
- An excellent opportunity to develop your career.
- Great salary package to match.
- Brand new company vehicle and phone for leading hand/ Project manager
It will be a diverse and busy role that will grow over time and allow the successful applicant to broaden their skills and grow as the company grows.
Yard based on the North Shore and operating Auckland wide (mainly north).
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Consistently provide a high-level of workmanship in supervising and installing new roofing and re-roofing for our clients homes and commercial properties
- Good personal management skills enabling you to independently run jobs by managing resources, time, materials and other staff.
- A good work ethic as we are a professional and friendly team who focus on quality workmanship and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Current NZ Drivers Licence is essential.
Successful applicant will receive:
- An excellent salary package.
- Job security within a stable and growing company.
For more information and to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org