Roofing job - Foreman/Leading Hand
From RANZ Member J P Roofing:
**$3,000 start up bonus** Foreman/Leading hand
JP Roofing Services Ltd is a local Taupo based roofing business specialising in residential and commercial roofing. We are a small company that has been growing busier with bigger projects coming on board. We are seeking an Experienced / Qualified roofer to join the team as a leading hand/ foreman
Ideal candidates will require:
- Being able to work unsupervised
- Full / clean driver’s licence.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Clean criminal record.
- Tidy appearance.
- Willing to teach others and safety conscious
- Enjoy working outside
- Ability to work at heights including climbing up and down from ladders
- Physically Fit, agile, and able to perform heavy lifting (up to 20 kgs)
- Basic hand tools.
- Good sense of humour Hourly rate based on experience. Vehicle, phone and fuel card provided to right applicant.
GUARANTEED 30 HOURS PER WEEK.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please email your cv and cover letter to Pauline at mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org